For any questions about CRAZY Candies and the use of the website, please check the list below.
If you can't find the answer to your question contact us with your query.
How do I order and pay?
We accept orders from customers worldwide, but only accept payments in New Zealand dollars.
When you go to the checkout you have 2 options to pay 1) Manual (via bank transfer), or 2) Credit Card payment (via Shopify Payments).
After you have submitted your order through the website, you will receive an email with the total amount of the transaction. In the email you will also receive the bank account details for CRAZY Candies and your Reference Number. Please include this number with your bank transfer, so we can allocate your payment.
How much does it cost for delivery?
The shipping cost will be calculated at the checkout based on the total weight of the items in your cart and your location. There are 3 zones for national shipping -
1) Taranaki - this is the area within 150km of our store which receives the lowest courier charges.
2) North Island - the rest of the North Island beyond 150km from our store. These rates are the same whether you live in Auckland, Wellington or any other part of the Island.
3) South Island - the entire South Island. Unfortunately we are charged more for delivery down south, so you will be charged more than those closer to our store.
We do not make any profit on shipping, in fact in many cases we subsidise a portion of the shipping cost to keep your costs to a minimum.
Both Courier Post and Post Haste charge an additional surcharge for rural delivery and we pass that cost on to you. PLEASE SELECT RURAL DELIVERY IF YOU HAVE A RURAL ADDRESS. If we find that you have paid for non-rural delivery and your address is rural you will be contacted to pay the remaining amount before your items are shipped. This will delay the dispatch of your order.
We do not require a Signature for our packages, but we don't take any responsibility for items which are lost or stolen after delivery has been made.
How long does it take for my delivery?
Our products are couriered in secure cardboard boxes to protect the items from damage and handled by both Courier Post and Post Haste Couriers.
You should receive your order within 1-3 working days anywhere in New Zealand. Allow an extra day or two for rural delivery. For deliveries to New Zealand customers, you will be provided with tracking details via email when your order is dispatched. Please check the tracking website for the whereabouts of your package - we are not the couriers and we have no more insight into your parcel's location than you do.
Australian orders take longer and are not tracked. Estimated delivery time to your door is between 3-10 business days from dispatch.
If your items have not been received within the timeframes mentioned above then please contact us asap so we can request an investigation from the Courier provider.
How do I know my stock is fresh?
We only stock fresh items.
We don't hold masses of stock sitting around in our factory, we order in fresh and rotate stock quickly....it's a winning formula.
At times we may find stock has hit Best Before dates, or close to...those items are put onto our Specials page and are clearly noted in the details if that is the case.
What ability do I have to return goods I am not happy with?
Since food products cannot be returned, and we do not refund for melting, please take care when placing an order and keep in mind the following (if you have any concerns or specific requirements, please email us before you place your order)
- Taste: Manufacturers sometimes change their recipes, and your taste buds change too.
- Colour: Some of our products are hand-made in batches and colour may vary. Colours may also look different from one computer monitor to the next and also Manufacturers change their products colours/textures and wrappers from time to time without warning.
- Brand Variance: Different brands of candy vary in consistency, texture, firmness, etc. So, the same types of candies made by different brands will not always taste the same (e.g., European-brand gummies tend to be harder than UK-brand gummies).
- Heat: If it is warm in your area, stay away from heat-sensitive items as we do not refund for melting! And always make sure someone is around to receive the package. We ask that you select a delivery address that is attended, e.g. a work address.
Of course, if we make any mistakes with your order, we will take full responsibility – just make sure that you contact us within 2 business days of receiving your order, as we cannot approve any requests for refunds/re-ships after such time.
Do you have BULK amount of stock in for my order?
There are times when stock may have to be ordered in for large quantities....but we will contact you immediately should we need to discuss shipment timeframes.
Why is this? Simply because we don't hold masses of stock in our warehouse....we prefer to order in fresh and rotate stock quickly....it's a winning formula.
And YES, sometimes things SELL out pretty quickly and with purchasing from overseas...we sometimes get caught out with certain lines selling out before we can update the stock count and therefore oversell something....again this is very rare...and we will contact you ASAP to notify you and suggest either an alternative item, or when new stock is due in.